Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words may be encouragement to them. Ephesians 4:29b

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clearly...Distracted!

Howdy, CC Viewers!

I'm sure you've been wondering if I have given up on Clearly Candace....and rightfully so! Ok, so I tend to take on too much (if you hadn't noticed). I certainly never knew how busy it would be to have a busy preschooler and new Kindergartner, a frequently traveling husband, summer family vacation trips/visits, and a packed contract job year! I'm beat! I have still been working on a few "Candoozies" along the way, but not as many as I'd like to.  :(

Here's just a small dose of what's kept me distracted these past months....

Creative space!
Cousin cabin time...
I have a Kindergartner!!
We got ears!


...yup - and that's just a small portion of the distractions!  So, with that, Clearly Candace has been put on hold until 2012 (unless I get antsy to post!). I will say that good things are in store for 2012 and I can't wait!

Let me also add "AACK!" to the sight of this blog.  It's obviously been a while since I've checked in.  Unfortunately, I altered the url links to my photos which makes for much photo resurrection work. :(  My apologies to the viewers!  BLOGGER FAIL. It can be blamed on my "little passion" (or obsession) of organizing.  I took it a bit too far in my online photo albums recently, not thinking. :-/ Please accept my apologies and I promise to resurrect them soon!  I have repaired my first post and a shower post at the request of a viewer.  The others will follow.

Much love to you all and I hope you'll look for more from CC in the very near future!   I still occasionally post to the Facebook page so "Like" me! I also hope to begin tweeting, so follow @Clearly_Candace as well!  Anyone on Pinterest?  I'm an addict! :) Look for me..

In the meantime, God's blessings to you and yours.

Keeping Him in Mind,




No comments:

Post a Comment